Risk Assessment Matrix Tool & Template
14 Powerpoint slides | 2 Excel sheets
Easily assess, prioritize and mitigate your key corporate risks or project risks by leveraging this Risk Assessment Matrix. This Tool was created by ex-McKinsey, Deloitte & BCG Management Consultants, after more than 200 hours of work. Many of our clients appreciate the simplicity & added value of the tool. Don’t reinvent the wheel & improve your Risk Management Capability.
- A quick training on Risk Management
- A simple 2-step process to assess and prioritize your risks based on the potential impact of the risk and the probability of the risk to happen
- An editable 3 by 3 risk matrix tool & template in Powerpoint to assess the overall "Risk Value"
- An editable 5 by 5 risk matrix tool & template in Powerpoint to assess the overall "Risk Value"
- A Risk Register Template in Excel that you can use to list and assess your risks. Includes automatic formula which will calculate the "Risk Value" based on the potential risk impact and the probability of the risk to happen
- See the images for more details
4.92 out of 5 stars (179 votes)Write a review >
“Very good risk assessment matrix tool”
“Once again Slidebooks Consulting delivered another great tool! I just wish they had a little bit more materials on Risk Management on their website.”
“I bought the licence for 30 users. Very happy. My whole department is now using the tool. Simple & comprehensive at the same time. No bullshit, forgive my language”
“Straight to the point and easy to leverage. Keep up the good work”
“We used to spend hours assessing our risks. Now it is done 10 times more quickly”
“Many thanks for providing such a great tool. Big timesaver!”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits