Precedent Transaction Analysis Template
1 Excel sheet | 8 Powerpoint slides
Precedent transaction analysis is a method of company valuation where past M&A transactions are used to value a comparable business today. This Precedent Transaction Analysis Template was created in Excel by tier 1 Investment Bankers and Venture Capitalists. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Download this Template in a couple of clicks.
- A guide in Powerpoint on how to do a Precedent Transaction Analysis in 5 simple steps
- An Excel Template to quickly do a Precedent Transaction Analysis
- Many Formulas to automatically calculate the key valuation multiples
- Clear definitions of key terms
- Key data such as Revenue, EBITDA, EBIT and Net Income
- The Purchase Price Market Equity Value and the Purchase Price Enterprise Value
- The Four Valuation multiples automatically calculated
4.88 out of 5 stars (255 votes)Write a review >
“M&A make it simple. Great guys!”
“Was able to quickly calculate my key valuation multiples such as enterprise value / EBITDA”
“Super simple though very robust”
“The formulas included in the Excel Template do most of the job. Great!”
“Very good. Thanks for sharing”
“It basically does what it says it does”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits