Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Training
31 Powerpoint slides
This Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Training was created by ex-McKinsey & Deloitte Consultants, and JP Morgan Investment Bankers. It will help you increase your M&A skills and the capabilities of your organization. It includes a description of the key phases in an M&A Process. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Download this Training in a couple of clicks.
- A description of the different M&A strategies
- The key phases of an M&A Process (1.M&A Strategy, 2.Target screening, 3.Due diligence, etc.)
- The key steps to follow for each phase of the M&A Process
- A framework that you can easily use to solve a M&A problem
- The key corporate growth strategies
- The key differences between M&A and Strategic alliances
- An overview of the key company valuation methods
4.6 out of 5 stars (201 votes)Write a review >
“Good training. But the M&A and finance toolkit has a better value for money”
“Website full of great content. But their website could be improved”
“Good introduction to M&A”
“Like the format in Powerpoint, as I can leverage it more easily”
“Many thanks for sharing”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits