Sales & Marketing Toolkit
180 Powerpoint slides | 10 Excel sheets
This Sales & Marketing Toolkit was created by ex-McKinsey, Havas & Deloitte Consultants specialized in Marketing, Sales & Strategy. It includes a Marketing Strategy & Plan Template, a Sales Strategy & Plan Template, and a Practical Guide on Pricing Strategies. It will help you define and execute your Sales, Marketing and Pricing Strategy.
The Sales & Marketing Toolkit includes:
- Executive summary
- Market analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Mission and vision statements
- Sales strategic goals and KPIs
- Channel strategy
- Plan of actions
- Executive Summary
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Marketing Strategic Objectives
- Marketing Team & Budget
- Digital & Traditional Marketing Levers to reach our Strategic Objectives
- Products, Prices & Channels of Distribution
- Marketing Plan
- Dashboards to Track & Manage Progress
- Increase your Pricing background knowledge: Why pricing is critical; Key figures to know; Key issues caused by ineffective Pricing management; Root causes of pricing issues; Estimated benefits of a Pricing management project; etc.
- Define the pricing maturity level of your business: Create a pricing maturity model; Identify your current pricing maturity level; Define your target pricing maturity level; Design a Roadmap; etc.
- Define your Pricing Strategy: Set up your Pricing Goal; Define key methods to reach your Goal and set up your list price; Apply discount to your list price; etc.
- Make sure you avoid price war: The four components of a Blue Ocean Strategy; Case studies on BestBuy, Nintendo Wii and Netflix; Why the customer is the only winner of a price war; etc.
4.89 out of 5 stars (153 votes)Write a review >
“Ideal for Marketer and Sales Executives”
“The sales and marketing toolkit is very good and less expensive than purchasing individual templates”
“I bought the licence for 5 users, so my all team can use the Toolkit. Very smart purchase”
“Very good to learn from the best practices of tier one consultants”
“Very good but not as comprehensive as their other Toolkits such as the Corporate and business strategy toolkit”
“Many thanks for providing so many tools and frameworks. Big timesaver!”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits