Top Frameworks to Solve Consulting Case Interviews
35 Powerpoint slides
Increase your chance to land a job in a tier-one Management Consulting Firm by leveraging our Consulting Case Frameworks. These step-by-step Frameworks, which have been created by ex-McKinsey, Deloitte & BCG Management Consultants, are very easy to apply during interviews.
- The 4 key phases to follow to be successful in a case interview
- How to solve a "Profitability" Case (i.e. “Why does my company’s profit have decreased by 10%?”)
- How to solve an "Entering a New Market" Case (“Should we enter the Chinese market?”)
- How to solve an "Introducing a New Product" Case (“Should we introduce this new product X?”)
- How to solve an "M&A" Case ("“Should we acquire the company Y?”)
- How to solve a "guesstimate" Case
4.89 out of 5 stars (71 votes)Write a review >
“These frameworks are very logical, structured and easy to apply”
“Really like the frameworks. Though still didn't get a job in management consulting yet”
“I've just landed a junior consultant position at KPMG. I had to solve 2 cases and the frameworks help me to easily solve them, step by step”
“I used to be very stress during case interview. Now I'm very excited as I know that whatever the case, I have a framework for it”
“The frameworks are comprehensive and simple at the same time”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits