Balance Sheet Statement Template
5 Excel sheets | 15 Powerpoint slides
Easily create your Balance Sheet by reusing this Balance Sheet Template in Excel. The Template was created by ex-Deloitte, McKinsey & BCG Consultants. It includes key data (e.g. assets, liabilities, equity, etc.) and applies the accounting financial conventions used by financial experts. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Download this Template in a couple of clicks.
- A template with the number of years that can easily be adjusted
- Actuals and estimates
- Formulas automatically updating cells once you input your own data
- A dashboard automatically summarizing total assets, liabilities and equity
- Instructions with 4 easy steps to follow to fill in the template
- A real life example
- A training on how to link & analyse the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- All the accounting financial conventions used by financial experts
- The ability to easily add or remove columns and lines
4.81 out of 5 stars (355 votes)Write a review >
“Great, thanks for sharing at an affordable price”
“Super professional excel template. I saved a lot of time”
“Really like the whole website”
“Business made easy. Thanks guys!”
“Very good. Thanks for sharing”
“Great excel template!”
Did you know?
The average daily rate of a McKinsey consultant is $4,000? A lot more expensive than purchasing our Business & Consulting Toolkits.
Join today the 100,000+ CEOs, Managers, Consultants & Entrepreneurs using our Business & Consulting Toolkits